Design is business, business is design
We help our clients design and build the right digital products, services, and experiences. We make decisions fueled by user data. We always work on site.
- Take pride in shipping user experiences with proven end-user value that actually pushes the world forward?
- Enjoy making life easier both for yourself and your co-workers, making improvements wherever you see fit?
- Have a curious mindset and is driven by making new learnings?
Yes, but what is the role?
As a consultant you never know exactly which client you will get the chance to help. We promise however, that you will always be working together with progressive companies, within your field of competence and interest! If it does not work out, we will find you a new assignment.
Some of our clients, among others, include: Lingio, ICA and Schibsted.
Are you (or would you like to become more)?
- Product-minded and user focused
- Proficient in quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Experienced in working in an iterative environment
- Passionate about building and sharing new learnings
- Curious to broaden the mindset surrounding a given task
- Able to communicate the value of UX
- Interested in building strong relationships in a professional context
We understand that no one knows everything, so while previous experience is great, we value the ability to learn new things over past experience!
If you have minimum three years of professional experience and think the description above suits you, apply today! =)
Be part of Flatwave and the user focused revolution
Join our team of curios and open-minded individuals, bringing user value to the world! All of us enjoy the benefits of being part of a small lean company, where everyone’s contribution is valued; we hope you do too!
Apply today! Or get in contact using the chat if you have any additional questions!